Tuesday, July 17, 2007

2007 Blogathon

I meant to blog for 24 hours for a good cause this year, but I think I am too old and tired.

Instead, I will promote the 'thons of my favourite bloggers.

First up is a sponsor for muy caliente friend Kat in Florida, Kat, who is blogging for Montel's MS foundation.

My friends at Regalo Boutique are the bestest of the best when it comes to shopping online for beee-oo-ti-ful things for the home and they are personal friends of my leetl Florida buddy with the big curly blonde locks. I beg you to support either one of them in the Blogathon.

More to come. I am still catching up with the 'sphere, post-hols, as they might say in England.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a hard enough time blogging something once a day (notice I didn't say something "interesting" once a day). Can you imagine how dull it would be if I blogged 24 hours? lol

lattégirl said...

Heh. Nah, Deej, you could post a picture every half-hour and it would still be fresh and new. :)

Anonymous said...

:)

Mindy said...

Thank you for the shout out Girl!