Sunday, May 27, 2007

Tagged again

StaceyG, who will forever remain Tigger in my heart, has tagged me for a meme. It's kinda an all-over-the-map meme but, you know, whatever.


1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was doing pretty much what I am doing today, except there was drinking involved then.

2. What were you doing 1 year ago? I was helping rom celebrate her birthday, which is today. Remind me to call her.

3. 5 snacks you enjoy: Fritos corn chips (original), raw veggies but only if there's dip involved, spring vegetable Cup-a-Soup, hummus, toasted tomato sandwich

4. 5 songs to which you know all the lyrics: Bohemian Rhapsody, Fields of Gold, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, Little Girl Blue (Quebec singer Coral Egan's version is the best), I don't know, I know the lyrics to a ton of songs!

5. 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire: pay off debts, finish driving lessons, buy car, buy house, trip to Scotland

6. 5 bad habits: smoking, babbling at my cats, doing things automatically for my son, and I can't think of two others

7. 5 things you like doing: blogging, watching movies, cooking, writing, reading

8. 5 things you would never wear again: "again" being the operative word? I can't think of anything.

9. 5 favorite toys: my Acer, satellite receiver, my cats, my Olympus camera, I can't think of a fifth

I ain't gonna tag nobody. If you feel like playing along, go ahead!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll play along... :)

lattégirl said...

I can't believe I forgot my camera as a favourite toy!!!