Saturday, April 7, 2007

Saturday night party of one

I hate to say this because my friend Leigh has some terrible insomnia lately (or perhaps has simply turned into a full-on vampire), but I went to bed at SEVEN PM last night and slept (with a one-hour wakeful period in the middle of the night) until SEVEN THIRTY this morning.

Oy vey!

I was bored stiff. I was sick of my computer. I had read all the blogs (I really do read 'em all. Daily. It's just that not everyone updates daily. So sometimes the reading takes no time at all. One of these days I'll get a feed thing going so that I'll actually know when people have updated.)

There was nothing good on TV, or else there were too many uninteresting shows being recorded by someone other than me, and I didn't feel like engaging in the usual PVR wars.

I set the machine to record "Shut Up! It's Stacy London" -- the premiere of her talk show -- and "What Not to Wear - Behind the Seams."

I have watched one, will now watch the second, and then I'm going to bed.

Life over 40 is really interesting. Hah!

I got a new apartment... details over at the other blog.

Peace out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just because I don't sleep like that doesn't mean I'm not happy for YOU! Yay! Sleep is divine. I want more of it. ;)

Now it is the joy of PMS keeping me awake. I never can sleep much the last 3 or 4 days. I never thought there would be a time in my life when I prayed for my period, but I do now! Ugh!